Why Join SHPE Oregon?
SHPE Member Benefits include some of the following:
- More than $2 million in scholarship offerings
- Internship, fellowships & co-op opportunities
- Exclusive access to the SHPE Career Center where you can share your resume with top employers and search for job openings.
- Tips on résumé writing and interview skills
- Professional, career, & leadership training offered at our various events:
- SHPE Conference
- National Institute for Leadership Advancement (NILA)
- Graduate Leadership Institute (GLI)
- Regional Leadership Development Conferences (RLDC)
- Management Growth Training (MGT)
- Executive Leadership Institute (ELI)
- Competition opportunities to test and refine your academic and technical talent
- Access to the SHPE Foundation GRE/GRAD Lab to guide you through the graduate school application process
- Access to the SHPE Foundation Graduate Institute, an intensive program filled seminars addressing the needs of Graduate Students
- Lifelong networking opportunities with high profile professionals, fellow students, corporate representatives and SHPE leaders
- Discounted registration to SHPE National, Regional & Local events
- Complimentary subscriptions to SHPE Magazine and Hispanic Business Magazine
- Become part of the SHPE Familia and find support whereever you go with over 250 chapters and 10,000 members across the nation.